top of page
Kualoa Ranch - Paliku Gardens
1. Using any GPS navigation application, type in Paliku Gardens at Kualoa Ranch, and follow that route provided to the guest parking (shown below). If that is not displaying, type in 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy. Kaneohe, HI 96744 and follow the below instructions.
2. When you turn into the Ranch parking lot KEEP LEFT at the fork (it is not a one-way road)
3. Continue driving through the parking lot up the hill labeled with the sign “Authorized Vehicles Only” to the right (there are usually green ranch buses parked near this road).
4. Carefully follow this road to the top of the hill, over the Horse Crossing (there are often many ranch guests, vehicles, and horses in this area. Please be mindful of your speed).
5. Follow the road to the top of the hill, veering up the right-hand side to the labeled “Guest Parking” areas. You may park in any of the labeled grassy lots.
6. Walk to the green pavilion.
bottom of page